Course Booking Terms and Conditions
“Delegate" the person(s), firm or company who has paid for the Course or Seminar OR any person attending the Course or Seminar as an affiliate of Property Mastery Academy
"The Company" "The Course" "The Contract"
General Terms and Conditions
Property Mastery Academy
The Seminar, Workshop, Masterclass or Mentorship Course
Any contract between the Delegate(s) and Property Mastery Academy for the purchase of the Course
- The content, projections, figures and indications contained in any Course are based on opinion and cannot be relied upon when making investment decisions. As with any investment, property values can fall as well as rise.
- The Company offer all information as a guide only and it cannot be considered as financial advice in any way. Please refer to your independent financial advisor who is qualified to give you complete advice based on your circumstances. The Company is not qualified to give mortgage, legal or financial advice. Please seek legal and financial advice from a qualified advisor before making commitments. The Company does not accept liability for decisions made based on the content of any Course.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any Course without notice.
- All delegates must provide their name, address, email address and telephone number upon registering for any Course as a condition of entry. Without this information the Company reserves the right to refuse entry to the Course.
- The Company reserves the right to ask any person to leave the Course, if their behaviour is deemed unacceptable or disruptive to others.
- The Company is not liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of attending a Course.
- The possession or operation of recording or transmission equipment of any kind is prohibited during the Course. This includes, without limitation, photography, filming, audio and any other recording or transmission.
- All products and other materials relating to the Course for which you are enrolling whether presented during, before or after the Course, are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights. The copyright in all such products and materials remain the property of their owners and may not be recorded, used or reproduced, without the written permission of the copyright owner. You agree not.at any time, to do anything that would infringe the intellectual property rights in such products and materials.
- It is the Delegate(s)' responsibility to bring with them on the Course such items and equipment as are requested by the Company.
- Delegates are strictly prohibited from offering to sell, selling or possessing with the intent to sell any promotional and/or commercial Items.
- Delegates are strictly prohibited from providing any type of commercial service, unless expressly authorised by the Company in writing.
- Delegates are strictly prohibited from handing out pamphlets, leaflets, brochures of any other information relating to, or in any way promoting or drawing attention to, any business, cause, charity or concern, whether commercial or not, unless expressly authorised by the Company in writing.
- The presentation may be filmed and recorded and unless you inform a staff member of the company otherwise, before the presentation begins, it is deemed that you give permission for any footage of yourself to be used by Property Mastery Academy for commercial purposes.
- The Company reserves the right to change the Location and/or Speaker(s), Mentors line up and content of the course without notice,
- All bookings are subject to these standard terms and conditions. In booking a place on any Course, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Payment of Courses
16. Your booking is not secured until payment is received - all Courses must be paid for in advance. Where an installment plan has been agreed your booking is secured on receipt of your deposit, completed/signed credit agreement and direct debit form, attendance will then be permitted. Payments must be completed within 12 months, so if a payment is missed it must be made up within the 12 months of Deposit date.
Cancellation and transfer procedure of course bookings (General)
17. You may notify us in writing. within 7 working days of us receiving payment for the Course ('Cooling Off Period') that you wish to cancel this Agreement by delivering or sending (including by electronic mail) a cancellation notice to the General Manager at Property Mastery Academy email@example.com. Please note that the cooling off period does not apply to any promotional offers or courses booked within 7 days of the course date.
18. If paying by instalment plan, your Cooling Off Period begins on the day we receive your deposit for the Course.
19. Your right to cancel will end 23:00 hours, 7 days before the Course booked is due to commence, without exception.
20. Provided that the conditions stated in paragraph 17, 18 & 19.are met, a refund of Course fees paid will be made, less the cost of any products or services you have already received.
Cancellation and transfer of course bookings procedure
21. If you choose to cancel your Mentorship or Course for any reason after the Cooling Off Period has ended (as defined in paragraph 17. 1 8. & 19.), no refund will be made on any course or mentorship fees paid. All installment plans will remain due as per your signed credit agreement.
22. You may transfer your mentorship or course to a family member. All requests to transfer must be received via email at least 24hrs before mentorship or the course is due to start to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
23. Postponement or upgrade of courses is at the discretion of the Company. Requests must be made in writing and sent to email@example.com. The maximum term for postponement is 6 months.