PMA Latest News
As you may know by now, Property Mastery Academy is all about property training and teaching you about investment and strategy within the property market. There are many different property investment strategies that we can teach you, alongside the experience and expertise to help you make them a success. But how do you take this training and information and turn it into a profitable business? Well, each strategy is different, but how you use the information and skills we give you is the same.
Would you like to go to work through choice rather than necessity?
Paul Merrick has been financially free for a number of years, having established a successful property business with a mixed portfolio of residential, retail, commercial, industrial and greenbelt, which is worth a seven-figure sum.
As you may know, one of our exciting new courses is a Property Auction Masterclass, the first of which will be taking place on the 4th of July in Bracknell. We will be joined by the wonderful Joe Dolan on a journey through the property auction process, including why you should buy properties at auction, finance and legal packs, auction terminology and so much more. But before we get underway with that, we wanted to give you a few tips and tricks about buying properties at auction, and even better, making the winning bid.
1) From the ONS – House Prices
- House price inflation continues in cities across the UK.
- House prices in the UK rose by 9.8% in 2014, according to the Office for National Statistics (ONS).
- Prices are still growing "strongly", the ONS said.
- Prices rose fastest in England at 10.2%, and by 5.5% in Scotland, 4.9% in Northern Ireland and 4% in Wales.
- The national picture was heavily influenced by London where prices went up by 13.3%.
- The average UK home now costs £272,000.
2) From the ONS – Rental Prices:
- Private rental prices paid by tenants in Great Britain rose by 2.1% in the 12 months to March 2015.
- Private rental prices grew by 2.1% in England, 2.1% in Scotland and 0.8% in Wales in the 12 months to March 2015.
- Rental prices increased in all the English regions over the year to March 2015, with rental prices increasing the most in London (3.2%).
3) Regional Growth
- City level house price inflation ranges from 3.5% in Liverpool to 13.4% in Oxford. The strongest pick-up in house price growth in 2015 Q1 has been registered in Glasgow, Oxford, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle and Sheffield.
- The annual rate of house price growth in London has slowed by a third in the last eight months to 11.8%. Double digit growth is being driven from the more affordable, lower value markets. In central London the rate of growth has slowed to just 3%, lower than most regional cities.
4) PMA’s Top Investment Locations
Manchester – Sustained house price growth for the last 24 Months.
The property market is a fluid thing, and can change drastically from month to month. As an enthusiastic investor in property, you want to be up to date on the latest trends in the property industry to help you make the most of your investment. So today we bring you an update on the latest news on the property front, what’s hot and what’s not.
How quickly you’ll be able to pack in the 9 to 5 though depends on what type of individual you are (and how good your mentors are). For instance, if you’re a high-risk investor with a top notch adviser then chances are you won’t have to wait long. quickly you’ll be able to pack in the 9 to 5 though depends on what type of individual you are (and how good your mentors are). For instance, if you’re a high-risk investor with a top notch adviser then chances are you won’t have to wait long.
In the recent budget announcements there has been a lot of discussion around how the budget plans will affect the property market and the way we invest in property in the future. As a long established form of investment, property is an asset many people are starting to look to, ad why shouldn’t they? It can provide a lucrative second income, or even replace your main income entirely if managed correctly. But if hundreds of people start to flock into the housing market, how will that affect your revenue stream? Today we waned to take a look at how this budget will affect your investment plans, and how you can make the most of it.
Earlier this week we took part in a fantastic question and answer webinar session all about our let2rent strategy, showing you how to make upwards of £500 a month from property investment without owning a single thing. We were joined by Justin Whittemore, a successful letting agent and property investors mentor who knows every trick in the book when it comes to dealing with agents and making the most of your properties. We also took a very brief look at our upcoming Let2Rent 2-day training course, which teaches you everything you need to know about the Let2Rent Strategy.
Going, going, gone! How to buy investment property at auction
Fancy the thrill of the auction room? Buying homes under the hammer can be an exhilarating experience, but once the excitement of the auction room subsides, you could find yourself quids in and on your way to developing a profitable portfolio.
Ready to take the plunge but need that extra push? Get a mentor!
So you’ve read some books and done your research, but there’s still a part of you that feels apprehensive about taking the next step.