PMA Mentoring Programme
*WINNER OF THE 'PROPERTY INVESTOR OF THE YEAR' AWARD IN 2014, 2015 & 2016, THE PROPERTY INVESTOR AWARDS*
Next Mentoring Programme Date: Jan/Feb 2018
Mentorship Programme Overview:
The Programme will guide and support you to achieve your objectives and is perfectly tailored to those who have a strong desire to succeed and are highly motivated to achieve significant goals in 12 months. To help you succeed, the group is limited to just 10-15 investors to ensure more individual attention.
"Mentorship is not about what a mentor gives to you. It's about what you give to your mentor.
You give your word that you will work hard.
You give your word that you will be committed.
You give your word that you will make this work no matter what.
And we make sure you keep your word."
(Paul Merrick 2015)
Who should attend?
You should attend if:
- You have a strong desire to succeed
- You are highly motivated to achieve significant goals in 12 months
- You want to be held accountable!
- Are new to property investing, just starting out or restarting
- Have no properties, 1-3 properties or more!
- Limited to 10-15 investors
- 2 days of 1-2-1 Mentoring with a choice of mentors to help speed up your progress. These can be taken together or as individual days
- 2 Mentors for all group meetings - to ensure consistency the 2 mentors stay with the group for the full 12 months - no changing or swapping around
- Fortnightly update/accountability calls throughout the year
- Daily online access to your Mentors
- 10 full Mentorship days with other members of the group
- The group will meet to discuss their progress, brainstorm ideas and discuss aspects of property investment to move their business forward, including an overview of topics such as:
- Building a Business Plan
- Researching and establishing your area
- Establishing your strategy - finding one that suits you and your circumstances
- Sourcing deals and marketing
- Raising private finance/Joint Ventures
- Let to Rent
- Serviced Apartments and Holiday Lets
- Lease Options
- Assisted Sales
- HMO (Houses of Multiple Occupancy)
- Commercial Property Strategies
- Structuring the deals
- Creative financing methods
- Buying with very little money!
- Succeeding without using any of your own cash!
- Goal setting (both personal and property related)
- Priority notification and tickets to Masterclass courses to further your education
- No other programme offers the same level of access to mentors!
- Taught by active Property Investors and NOT trainers who invest sometimes
- Taught by experienced Property Investors who have been investing for years
NOW INCLUDED AS PART OF THE MENTORSHIP PACKAGE, FOUR ADDITIONAL COURSES:
- OUR HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE:PROCESS:PROPERTY COURSE AND
- ATTRACTING PROPERTY INVESTMENT - THE SIMPLE WAY TO FUNDING YOUR PROPERTY PORTFOLIO
- PROPERTY THE NLP WAY - THE SECRET TO ACCELERATING YOUR PROPERTY BUSINESS
- LAND ASSEMBLY - CREATE DEVELOPER PROFITS WITHOUT OWNING ANYTHING
Why choose us?
- Our mentees have won the New Investor of the Year Award at the Property Investor Awards in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- We care about our customers more!
- Value for money - no other company offers the same level of access to mentors as we do
- All of our mentors are experienced industry professionals with years of experience AND are all active investors
- We believe in quality over quantity - our programme has limited availability
- No other programme offers the same level of access to mentors!
- ALL of our mentors have substantial experience in property investing - it wasn't just learnt yesterday!
This is what some of our mentees had to say from a recent Mentorship Day:
"Saturday's mentoring session was a great birthday gift! Paul Merrick and Martin Davies held nothing back. I left humbled and inspired. The advice at times was hard to take - truth can hurt. Their words have been turned immediately into actions: I have started to wake up earlier to focus on my business and I went for a walk the next day looking for opportunities.
PMA actually care about me being successful. There are no gimmicks or one caps fits all. I know for certain that I am going to be successful with the support of PMA."
If you would like to see whether you qualify to join the Mentorship Programme and how it can help you to achieve your property goals, then call Mark Lloyd on 01252 730045 or alternatively, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Group Mentorship' in the subject line.
Hear what our delegates say:
"Last year I undertook one of PMA group mentorship programmes and thought it was excellent. It is far more than learning about property. They help you grow as a person as well. The support you get from Mark Lloyd and Jackie Reeves Law is second to none and the friendship I have made with in the group are fantastic. If you want to learn about property and yourself, I would highly recommend PMA mentorship programme."- Rosie Linstead
"Before we started the mentorship, although we had 4 properties, we were getting lost in our property journey. Our mentor’s guidance revived our passion and drive for property. The two weekly conference calls made sure we were accountable for our actions and our confidence levels grew. We currently have two new properties going through. Our mentors have taken our property investing to the next level!"- Jia Cheong, Orpington
"Thanks guys for getting me started: without your direction, I wouldn't have found my first two properties within a month of each other, wouldn't have found my JV investor and wouldn't have found my little plot of land for development. Awesome stuff, thank you! Onwards and upwards…………………"- Louise Nicholson, Southampton
"There are a lot of people out there doing property courses but not walking the talk. Mark and Jackie are not those people. They have a wealth of knowledge built up from investing, sourcing and working with JV partners. They are grounded people who don't just tell you what you want to hear - but tell it as it is. Too many courses make it all sound too easy but the reality of it is, that it does take time, effort and often true grit and determination."
I like that the programme give access to so many specialist mentors. They look at you and where you are then work with you encouraging (prodding) to help you achieve your property goals.
The mixture of learning methods; in class, on site, one to ones and social media all helps solidify the learning and difference aspects needed to be the kind of property investor I want to be.
I signed up as an experienced landlord with a small portfolio as I was shown a taster of areas no one else is teaching. The niche areas I have been shown mean less competition and greater creativity and knowledge and understanding of the whole process. PMA best kept secret in Property!- Kat Scott, London